Bunny 50s Judy Capri Pants in Black and White Gingham
If you're in between sizes and prefer a more tight fit, we recommend ordering down. If you've got any tummy flaws, we recommend ordering up as the waist band hardly stretches.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Waist||Hip||Inseam||Length|
|XS||34||6||2||62 - 68||94 - 100||55||83|
|S||36||8||4||66 - 72||98 - 104||56||84|
|M||38||10||6||70 - 76||102 - 110||56||85|
|L||40||12||8||74 - 82||108 - 116||56||85|
|XL||42||14||10||80 - 88||114 - 122||57||87|
|2XL||44||16||12||86 - 94||120 - 128||57||88|
|3XL||46||18||14||92 - 102||126 - 134||56||89|
|4XL||48||20||16||100 - 110||132 - 140||56||90|
When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP!, you will be 99% sure of the right size in these trousers.
This is our own size guide: these trousers are measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
These 50s Judy Capri Pants is truly a must-have! We know one thing for sure; this cutie is a juwel to see and a dream to wear! Made from a lovely stretchy fabric with a classic black/white BB gingham print for an amazingly comfy fit. Brigitte Bardot and Marilyn Monroe would have worn this beauty proudly, what about you? ;-)
- Fitted style
- Flattering high waist
- 7/8 legs with small slits at the back
- Zipper at the back
- Our stunning redhead Vanessa Frankenstein height: 1.67m / 5'5''
- Pictures: model Miss Rockabilly Ruby and fotographer Charles Torrealba
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 75% Viscose
- 22% Nylon
- 3% Elastane
- Handwash inside out
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold