King Louie 60s Carice Barber Stripes Top in Red
True to size. The fabric is stretchy.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Length|
This is our own size guide: this garment is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies. To avoid any confusion we didn't mention specific measurements. Check our size guide and our possibly mentioned TIP! for your perfect size!
New spring/summer collection ~ For a look that is reminiscent of the sixties, this 60s Carice Barber Stripes Top in Red is your girl! She features a round neckline, short sleeves and a playful stripe pattern in red, blue and cream. Made of a fine knit, stretchy, ribbed tencel blend that is wonderful to wear. Stripes are a staple in your wardrobe - they are classic, like leopard and camo.
- Fitted style
- Round neckline
- Short sleeves
- Long enough to pair with regular trousers
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 98% Tencel
- 2% Elastane
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Natural drying flat
- Ironing reverse cold
- Made in Turkey