Banned Retro 50s Addicted Sweater in Burgundy
True to size.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Length|
This is our own size guide: this garment is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies. To avoid any confusion we didn't mention specific measurements. Check our size guide and our possibly mentioned TIP! for your perfect size!
Elegant and cute this 50s Addicted Sweater in Burgundy!
Simple and yet so elegant due to the adorable detailing! The top features a beautiful slash neckline and flattering 3/4 sleeves finished off with slits and little fixed bows, só cute! Made from a lovely supple, stretchy burgundy red viscose blend that will keep its shape, even after a few washes. A versatile classy top which can't be missed in every vintage lady's wardrobe, the name says it all; we're addicted!
- Slash neck
- 3/4 sleeves with bows
- Long enough to pair with regular trousers
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 70% Viscose
- 30% Nylon
- Handwash inside out
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold