Collectif Clothing 50s Everly Umbrella in Black
Let it rain, let it rain! This 50s Everly Umbrella in Black will help you brave the rain in style! Her unusual shape really makes her stand out since the red, waterproof frame is inspired by a Buddhist pagoda. She also features cream-coloured piping with playful polkadots... cute! Finished off with an elegant and slim, black handle, the umbrella opens easily with a push slide button. Is that the pitter patter of rain drops that I hear? ;-)
- Sturdy frame with 16 metal ribs
- Sturdy, yet slim handle
- Push slide button
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Polyester