King Louie 60s Kansas Bow Blouse in Olive Green
If you're in between sizes and have a full cup (D+), we recommend ordering up so the buttons will remain closed. The fabric is stretchy.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Bust||Length|
Almost out of stock!
|34||6||2||84 - 90||55|
|S||36||8||4||88 - 94||56|
|M||38||10||6||92 - 98||58|
|L||40||12||8||96 - 104||62|
|XL||42||14||10||102 - 110||66|
When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP! you will be 99% sure of the right size in this garment.
This is our own size guide: this garment is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
Relive the fabulous seventies with this 60s Kansas Bow Blouse in Olive Green! A comfy blouse with a feminine and playful twist, we love it! The two fixed ties at the neckline can be tied into a big bow while the look is finished off perfectly with the long sleeves with buttoned cuffs f Made of a soft and supple, stretchy, olive-green viscose blend with a colourful floral print. Power to the flower, baby!
- Fixed ties
- Long sleeves
- Buttoned cuffs
- Row of buttons down the front
- Long enough to pair with regular trousers
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 95% Viscose
- 5% Elastane
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold
- Do not bleach
- Made in Turkey