King Louie 60s Bluebell Blouse in True Red
If you're in between sizes and have a full cup (D+), we recommend ordering up so the buttons will remain closed. The fabric is stretchy.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Bust||Length|
|XS||34||6||2||86 - 92||56|
|S||36||8||4||90 - 96||58|
|M||38||10||6||94 - 102||60|
|L||40||12||8||100 - 108||62|
|XL||42||14||10||106 - 114||64|
When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP! you will be 99% sure of the right size in this garment.
This is our own size guide: this garment is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
This 60s Bluebell Blouse in True Red is as comfy as your favourite sweater but with the looks of a classic blouse! Bluebell features an elegant pointed collar and long puff sleeves with cuffs. Made of a soft and supple, stretchy viscose blend in a warm dark red colour flaunting a rich floral print. A feast for the eyes and a joy to wear, what more could you wish for? ;-)
- Pointed collar
- Long puff sleeves
- Buttoned cuffs
- Row of buttons down the front
- Long enough to pair with regular trousers
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 95% Viscose
- 5% Elastane
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold
- Do not bleach
- Made in Turkey