Charlie Stone 50s Grifo Flats in Red and Gold
True to size.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Heel|
This is our own size guide: this shoe is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies. To avoid any confusion we didn't mention specific measurements. Check our size guide and our possibly mentioned TIP! for your perfect size!
New spring/summer collection ~ These 50s Grifio Flats in Red and Gold from the 'Porto' collection are named after the city where art nouveau architecture cast its spell and that inspired the famous magical story about young magicians ;-) These flats are an ode to the Livraria Lello and its legendary staircase. Made of high quality, deep-red leather, featuring a classy suede 'bow', gold toned detailing, an adjustable ankle strap and a low heel. Magic is everywhere... especially on your feet! ;-)
- Genuine leather/suede
- Almond toe
- Adjustable ankle strap
- Gold toned buckle
- Internal heel elevation (20mm)
- Comfy footbed
- Open the letter included in the shoe box to discover the hidden message and solve a mysterious riddle!
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- Innersole genuine leather
- Genuine leather
- Goldtone base metal
- Upper Genuine Leather
- Avoid contact with water/parfum/cleaning agent