Charlie Stone 50s Serpente Flats in Emerald Green
True to size.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Heel|
This is our own size guide: this shoe is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies. To avoid any confusion we didn't mention specific measurements. Check our size guide and our possibly mentioned TIP! for your perfect size!
These 50s Serpente Flats in Emerald Green from the 'Porto' collection are named after the city where art nouveau architecture cast its spell and that inspired the famous magical story about young magicians ;-) These flats are an ode to the somewhat dark Reis Filhos building. Made of high quality, emerald-green suede, featuring dainty cutouts across the vamp, an adjustable ankle strap and a low heel. We don't need to resort to dark magic to convince you... we bet these flats are already in your shopping bag! ;-)
- Almond toe
- Adjustable ankle strap
- Gold toned buckle
- Internal heel elevation (20mm)
- Comfy footbed
- Open the letter included in the shoe box to discover the hidden message and solve a mysterious riddle!
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- Innersole genuine leather
- Genuine leather
- Goldtone base metal
- Upper Genuine Leather
- Avoid contact with water/parfum/cleaning agent