Bandelettes Onyx Bandelettes in Beige
Please beware, in order to determine the right size, you need to meticulously measure your thighs!
Proceed as follows: measure yourself on bare skin, so don't measure yourself over your clothes. Measure the fullest part of your thigh, preferably while standing up. Using a cloth tape measure would be best, but if you don't have one, you can use a string or piece of yarn and then measure this flat against a ruler. If you're in between sizes, we recommend ordering the smaller size.
|Our size indication:||Width||upper thigh circumference|
|A||13||53 - 57|
|B||13||58 - 62|
|C||13||63 - 67|
|D||13||68 - 72|
|E||13||73 - 77|
|F||13||78 - 82|
Thigh chafing is a thing of the past with these Onyx Bandelettes in Beige! Many women experience this problem, especially when wearing dresses or skirts that they would prefer to wear without tights or shorts. 'Practical' and 'discrete' doesn't sound very sexy, but these Bandelettes are beautiful and will make you feel feminine all day long! You wear these bands around your thighs, they are made of elegant and soft beige lace and finished off with silicone strips that will keep them in place throughout the day. "Love your thighs, not the rub!''
- Silicone strips
- Please beware; You should use the tips mentioned in our fit advice and size guide to determine the right size for you, it tells you exactly how you should measure yourself!
- For hygiene purposes, this item can only be returned unworn and in original packaging
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over 250 euros
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands,
Belgium before 3.30 pm CET, all other countries before 5 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 90% Nylon
- 10% Elastane
- Handwash cold (don't leave it in the water)
- Do not tumble dry
- No ironing