New York Puzzle Company One Fair Lady - Vogue 500 Piece Puzzle
We are spending more time at home than ever... and it's the perfect excuse to take up a new hobby like doing jigsaw puzzles! And it's a stylish hobby too thanks to this One Fair Lady - Vogue 500 Piece Puzzle! True connoisseurs will notice the similarities of this Vogue Cover from July 1935 to the costumes later worn by Audrey Hepburn in My Fair Lady. The beautiful, colourful illustration by Cecil Beaton is captioned: “With hair swept back and up to a high-perched mass of curls blooming with flowers and butterflies, this modern lady transforms herself into an Edwardian élégante”. Does this puzzle set your (vintage) fashion heart aflutter?
- 500 piece jigsaw puzzle
- Vogue Cover by Artist Cecil Beaton, originally published in July 1935
- Made from recycled chipboard
- Paper in linen style finish to reduce glare
- Puzzles are shaken before being boxed to help reduce the amount of puzzle dust.
- Finished Puzzle Size: 45.7 cm x 60.9 cm (18"x24")
- This item is excluded from our return / exchange policy
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over 250 euros
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands,
Belgium before 3.30 pm CET, all other countries before 5 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
Item can only be returned in original and unopened packaging!