New York Puzzle Company Cherry Blossoms - Vogue 1000 Piece Puzzle
Doing jigsaw puzzles isn't just a fun activity for kids, grown-ups will love it too thanks to puzzles like this stylish Cherry Blossoms - Vogue 1000 Piece Puzzle! A Vogue cover from the 'Spring Fashions Number' by artist Helen Dryden, originally published in March 1919 in which the newest fashion was presented. Helen brought this cover to life with an illustration of a haughty and supremely elegant 'femme du monde' framed by lavish pink cherry blossoms in an idyllic garden. Does this puzzle set your (vintage) fashion heart aflutter?
- 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle
- Vogue Cover by Artist Helen Dryden, originally published in March 1919
- Paper in linen style finish to reduce glare
- Puzzles are shaken before being boxed to help reduce the amount of puzzle dust.
- Finished Puzzle Size: 48.9 cm x 67.6 cm (19.25"x26.625")
- This item is excluded from our return / exchange policy
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over 250 euros
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands,
Belgium before 3.30 pm CET, all other countries before 5 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
Item can only be returned in original and unopened packaging!