Danefae 70s London Corduroy Skirt in Dark Fuchsia
If you're in between sizes and have a full hip, we recommend ordering up for a pretty A-line. The fabric has no stretch.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Waist||Hip||Length|
|XS||34||6||2||64 - 70||86 - 94||47|
|S||36||8||4||68 - 74||90 - 98||47|
|M||38||10||6||74 - 80||96 - 104||50|
|L||40||12||8||80 - 86||102 - 110||50|
|XL||42||14||10||86 - 92||108 - 116||53|
|XXL||44||16||12||92 - 98||114 - 122||53|
When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP!, you will be 99% sure of the right size in this skirt.
This is our own size guide: this skirt is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
Relive the fabulous seventies with this 70s London Corduroy Skirt in Dark Fuchsia! You know what they say... ''You can never own too much corduroy!'' We totally agree with that ;-) This playful A-line is worn at the waist, slightly flares from the waist down and features a gold toned zipper at the back. Made of sturdy, yet supple, corduroy cotton in dark magenta (doesn't stretch) that is a joy to wear. So, do you have some room in your closet for this beauty? ;-)
- A-line style
- Gold toned zipper and hidden button closure at the back
- Hits above the knee at a height of 1.70m / 5'7"
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Cotton
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold
- Do not bleach