Vive Maria 60s Very British Shirt in Dark Blue
If you're in between sizes and you prefer a tight fit, please order down. If you prefer a slightly looser fit, please order up.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Length|
|XS||34 - 36||6 - 8||2 - 4||59|
|S||36 - 38||8 - 10||4 - 6||61|
|38 - 40||10 - 12||6 - 8||63|
|L||40 - 42||12 - 14||8 - 10||65|
Almost out of stock!
|42 - 44||14 - 16||10 - 12||66|
|XXL||44 - 46||16 - 18||12 - 14||67|
This is our own size guide: this garment is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies. To avoid any confusion we didn't mention specific measurements. Check our size guide and our possibly mentioned TIP! for your perfect size!
New spring/summer collection ~ Opt for a classy, yet playful look with this 60s Very British Shirt in Dark Blue! This beauty features a round neckline, a playful keyhole detail with button closure, a pointy collar and flattering pleats at the bust. Made of a soft, supple and stretchy, dark-blue viscose blend with a classic check pattern that is a joy to wear. Darling, I love you more than tea!
- Round neckline
- Keyhole with button closure
- 3/4 puff sleeves
- Long enough to pair with regular trousers
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 94% Viscose
- 6% Elastane
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Natural drying flat
- Ironing reverse cold
- Do not bleach
- Made in Turkey