Banned Retro 60s Rocking Coat in Navy and Red
If you're in between sizes and prefer wearing thick sweaters/cardigans during winter, we recommend ordering up.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Armpit-armpit||Waist||Hip||Sleeve||Length|
This coat is measured flat, at the front. Please compare these measurements with one of your own COATS (not your body) to determine your size.
This is our own size guide: this coat is tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
Don't be sad that summer is over and colder weather is on its way, because you can look forward to rocking this 60s Rocking Coat in Navy and Red! Classic but with a Mod vibe: this straight coat is styled with a wide, round collar, side pockets and striking, large buttons. Made of a firm, yet soft, dark-blue fabric with a touch of wool that will keep you warm and fully lined with a satiny, metallic baroque fabric in blue and red. This coat rocks, so do you! ;-)
- Straight style
- Round collar
- Long sleeves
- Double-breasted with gold toned buttons
- Side pockets
- Hits the knee at a height of 1.70m / 5'7"
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Lining polyester
- 70% Polyester
- 30% Wool
- Dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold
- Do not bleach