King Louie 60s Robin Sapeur Coat in Gold Yellow
If you're in between sizes and prefer wearing thick sweaters/cardigans during winter, we recommend ordering up.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Bust||Sleeve||Length|
Almost out of stock!
This coat is measured flat, at the front. Please compare these measurements with one of your own COATS (not your body) to determine your size.
This is our own size guide: this coat is tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
Shine during those colder days in this 60s Robin Sapeur Coat in Gold Yellow! This sixties style coat is a real beauty but she will also keep you nice and warm ;-) She features a classic lapel collar, handy side pockets and woven with a classic pattern. Robin is made of a heavy quality fabric with a touch of wool (doesn't stretch) in golden yellow and is fully lined with a satin-like fabric with a playful floral print. This sixties style stunner is one-to-have!
- Lapel collar
- Long sleeves
- Tie belt
- Side pockets
- No zipper or buttons
- Our stunning redhead Vanessa Frankenstein height: 1.67m / 5'5''
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Lining polyester
- 70% Polyester
- 30% Wool
- Dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- No ironing
- Do not bleach