Tamaris 60s Marley Embroidered Ankle Booties in Black
True to size.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Heel|
Almost out of stock!
This is our own size guide: this shoe is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies. To avoid any confusion we didn't mention specific measurements. Check our size guide and our possibly mentioned TIP! for your perfect size!
These 60s Marley Embroidered Ankle Booties in Black are perfect for creating a stylish autumn look! These classy ankle booties are made of black suedette embellished with an embroidered floral pattern near the sturdy block heel that features metallic detailing. And thanks to the comfy footbed they're also a joy to wear. Click them into you're shopping bag so you can be sure that you're taking a step in the right direction ;-)
- Almond toe
- Sturdy block heel with metallic detailing
- Zipper at the back
- Comfy footbed
- Non-skid outsole
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- Synthetic sole
- Goldtone base metal
- Avoid contact with water/parfum/cleaning agent