Collectif Clothing 50s Tammy Gingham Skirt in Lilac
If you're in between sizes and have any tummy flaws, we recommend ordering up. The waist band doesn't stretch.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Waist||Length|
|XS||34||6||2||64 - 68||58|
|S||36||8||4||68 - 72||58|
|M||38||10||6||72 - 76||58|
|L||40||12||8||76 - 84||59|
|XL||42||14||10||82 - 90||59|
|2XL||44||16||12||88 - 96||60|
When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP!, you will be 99% sure of the right size in this skirt.
This is our own size guide: this skirt is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
This 50s Tammy Gingham Skirt is só cute!
You're totally ready for summer with Tammy in your wardrobe ;-) This playful swing skirt has a fun and flowy style but the real eyecatcher is the amazing BB gingham print. Made from a sturdy yet supple cotton blend with a light stretch making her just as fabulous to wear as she looks. Pair with a plain top to make the print pop!
- Swing style
- Zipper at the back
- Our stunning redhead Vanessa Frankenstein height: 1.67m / 5'5''
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 97% Cotton
- 3% Elastane
- Handwash inside out
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold