Collectif Clothing 50s Serenity Cardigan in Burnt Orange
True to size.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Length|
This is our own size guide: this garment is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies. To avoid any confusion we didn't mention specific measurements. Check our size guide and our possibly mentioned TIP! for your perfect size!
Looking for a playful cardigan? Then this 50s Serenity Cardigan in Burnt Orange is the one for you! From her beautiful soft orange colour and the row of fabric buttons down the long sleeves with their playful ruffle trims, she is simply perfect. But there is more to her than just her good looks, she is also a joy to wear thanks to the stretchy, fine knit viscose blend. Must-have!
- Round neckline
- Row of buttons
- Long sleeves with ruffle trim
- Stretchy ribbed trim
- Long enough to pair with regular trousers
- Photo: Gorgeous Anna von 30s to 50s
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 80% Viscose
- 20% Nylon
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold
- Do not bleach