Bunny 50s Sailors Ruin Dress in Black
If you're in between sizes and have a full cup (D+) and/or any tummy flaws, we recommend ordering up. The fabric hardly stretches.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Bust||Waist||Length from armpit|
|XS||34||6||2||82 - 88||66 - 70||84|
|S||36||8||4||86 - 92||70 - 74||87|
|M||38||10||6||90 - 94||74 - 78||87|
|L||40||12||8||92 - 98||78 - 84||89|
|XL||42||14||10||96 - 104||84 - 92||91|
When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP!, you will be 99% sure of the right size in this dress.
This is our own size guide: this dress is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
This 50s Sailors Ruin Dress is the perfect dress to stroll along the avenue!
A dream coming true; square neckline, ivory white trims and an ivory white bow with an anchor button for the ultimate sailor look, AHOOOOOY! Made from a supple black fabric with a very light stretch for a lovely fit. Who cares about Prince Charming when you can have a Sailor?
- Square neckline
- Fixed bow with faux button
- Semi-swing skirt with box pleats
- Zipper at the back
- Our redhead model Vanessa Frankenstein height: 1.67m / 5'5''
- Extremely suited for petite ladies
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 95% Polyester
- 5% Elastane
- Handwash inside out
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold