Vixen 50s Macie Herringbone Coat in Black and White
If you're in between sizes and prefer wearing thick sweaters/cardigans during winter, we recommend ordering up.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Armpit-armpit||Waist||Sleeve||Length|
This coat is measured flat, at the front. Please compare these measurements with one of your own COATS (not your body) to determine your size.
This is our own size guide: this coat is tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
You'll want to spend the entire day outside with this 50s Macie Herringbone Coat in Black and White! Because this coat is a real stunner ;-) She features a wide lapel collar, long sleeves and side pockets finished off with faux buttons. From the fitted waist down, she runs into a flowy semi-swing skirt, so you can wear her with your favourite swing skirts and dresses ;-) Made of a luxurious, slightly thicker, soft fabric (doesn't stretch) with a herringbone pattern in black and white and fully lined. Do we need something from the supermarket? Let me just grab my coat! Does the dog need to go for a walk? I'll go! A walk in the woods? YES, PLEASE!
- Semi-swing style
- Lapel collar
- Row of buttons and hidden snap closure
- Long sleeves
- Side pockets with faux buttons
- Fully lined
- Hits below the knee at a height of 1.70m / 5'7"
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Lining polyester
- 75% Acryl
- 25% Wool
- Dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- No ironing
- Do not bleach