Banned Retro 50s Lizzy Check Swing Skirt in Ivory and Black
If you're in between sizes and have a bit of a tummy, we recommend ordering up. The waist band doesn't stretch.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Waist||Length|
|XS||34||6||2||66 - 70||67|
|S||36||8||4||70 - 74||67|
|M||38||10||6||74 - 78||69|
|L||40||12||8||78 - 82||70|
|XL||42||14||10||82 - 88||70|
|2XL||44||16||12||88 - 98||71|
|3XL||46||18||14||98 - 108||71|
|4XL||48||20||16||108 - 120||72|
When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP!, you will be 99% sure of the right size in this skirt.
This is our own size guide: this skirt is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
Feel like a true classy lady when wearing this 50s Lizzy Swing Skirt in Ivory and Black! Houndstooth... we can't get enough of it! Wear her with your favourite top or cardigan, she'll totally complete your outfit. The combination of the waist band that sits high on your waist and the pleated semi-swing skirt ensures a super feminine fifties silhouette. Made of a supple, ivory-coloured fabric (barely stretches) with a classic houndstooth pattern in black and dark red with the illusion of a check pattern. What time is it?! It's houndstooth o'clock!
- Semi-swing style
- Box pleats
- Hidden zipper and hook closure at the back
- Hits below the knee at a height of 1.70m / 5'7"
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 97% Polyester
- 3% Elastane
Hang to dry.
- Handwash cold (don't leave it in the water)
- Wash inside out
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold