Keds 50s Champion Core Text Sneakers in White
Had enough (for just a little while) of your pumps? Than these 50s Champion Core Text Sneakers are the best addition to your rockabilly wardrobe!
The nowadays super popular sneakers were during the 50s already favourites of our favourites, Marilyn Monroe and Audrey Hepburn! If that doesn't show you they truly are style icons, we don't know what will! Made from a sturdy white fabric with white laces and finished off with a sturdy comfy sole to ensure hours of comfort with these babies! There's a good reason why they're in business since 1916 ;-) Read more...
- White eyelets
- Fabric lining on the inside
- Comfy footbed
- Rubber anti-skid outsole
- The pictured clothing and accessories are no longer available in our shop.
- Worn by Dutch TV chef Sandra Ysbrandy!
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
USA free shipping > € 99
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- Rubber sole