King Louie 50s Ballerina Top in Red
If you're in between sizes, we recommend ordering up so the top hides any flaws.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Length|
This is our own size guide: this garment is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies. To avoid any confusion we didn't mention specific measurements. Check our size guide and our possibly mentioned TIP! for your perfect size!
This versatile classy 50s Ballerina Top will make a perfect match with any retro item!
The real eyecatcher is the scoop neckline at the front and back. Not only easy to combine, but also a dream to wear thanks to the lovely supple, stretchy bright red viscose blend. Long enough to pair with a regular jeans, but also nice to pair with one of our pencil skirts for a sassy look!
- Scoop neckline at the front and back
- 1/2 sleeves with fold overs
- The pictured skirt and accessories are no longer available in our shop
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 92% Viscose
- 8% Elastane
- Handwash cold (don't leave it in the water)
- Wash inside out
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Natural drying flat
- Ironing reverse cold
- Made in Turkey