Dancing Days by Banned 40s Paloma Cardigan in Burgundy
If you're in between sizes and have a full cup size, we recommend ordering up to ensure the buttons remain closed.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Length|
|10||36 - 38||8 - 10||4 - 6||52|
|12||38 - 40||10 - 12||6 - 8||52|
|14||40 - 42||12 - 14||8 - 10||54|
|16||42 - 44||14 - 16||10 - 12||55|
This is our own size guide: this garment is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies. To avoid any confusion we didn't mention specific measurements. Check our size guide and our possibly mentioned TIP! for your perfect size!
This 40s Paloma Cardigan in Burgundy is an
elegant cardigan in vintage 40s style with a lovely floral print.
This sweet cardigan has a striking waved vintage Peter Pan collar with a nice openwork pattern and lovely fixed bow straps, super cute! She features flattering pleated sleeves and beautiful black embroidered flowers at the front and the back. Made from a lovely soft and supple, stretchy fine knitted burgundy red viscose blend that will always keep its fitted shape. Cute, super cute!
- Peter pan collar
- Fixed tie straps
- Long sleeves
- Rib board at the sleeves and hem
- Row of buttons
- Long enough to pair with regular trousers
- The featured accessory and trousers are not available in our shop
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
USA free shipping > € 49
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 70% Viscose
- 30% Nylon
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold