Gerry Roxby Vintage Lace black pencil dress
New brand in our collection! Gerry Roxby Clothing - The Vintage Lace Black pencil dress. This label is the sophisticated sister of the more playful brand Glamour Bunny. It takes its inspiration from a classy 50s vintage dress with beautiful details.
Eyecatching sweatheart top covered with lace. It has boning* and is beautiful constructed just like the dresses in the 1950s. The top is lined and from the front to the back ending in a little v-cut. Made from a comfy cotton mix with a slight stretch for a flattering fit. Back slit and concealed zipper. Pair it with the special Gerry Roxby dress clips (sold seperately) to add some extra glamour!
* What does boning means? We got this question often, and that is not strange as we hardly use it anymore in today's fashion. Bones (plastic/leightweight metal) is placed in the vertical darts of the bustseams so you will get a more pronounced bust for that true vintage fifties look.
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 62% Cotton
- 35% Polyester
- 3% Lycra
- Handwash cold (don't leave it in the water)
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not tumble dry