Handmade vintage inspired Mata Hari oval brooch antique gold
Exclusively available in The Netherlands at TopVintage! Handmade vintage inspired Mata Hari double oval brooch from Coucou Heart. Beautiful brooch with exotic danser / spy / femme fatale Mata Hari. A beautiful rare picture of Mata Hari has been set behind a domed glass cabochon in an antique tone pendant setting. Also available as a Pendant with necklace.
Mata Hari was originally a Dutch lady (born as Margeratha Zelle in 1876) who became famous in Paris by her exotic dancing and her ability to respond to the popular taste of her time. Her end is less romantic .... on October 15, 1917, she is executed for treason in France under charges of espionage for Germany during World War I.She is still famous, though no footage of her performances exist.. Only a remain of a handful of photographs. Source: Wikipedia
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- Bronze base metal
- Avoid contact with water/parfum/cleaning agent