King Louie 70s Wick Circle Skirt in Clay Red
If you're in between sizes and have a fuller waist, we recommend ordering up. The fabric has a light stretch.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Waist||Length|
|XS||34||6||2||62 - 68||71|
|S||36||8||4||66 - 72||72|
|M||38||10||6||70 - 76||73|
|L||40||12||8||74 - 80||74|
|XL||42||14||10||80 - 86||76|
|XXL||44||16||12||86 - 92||78|
When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP!, you will be 99% sure of the right size in this skirt.
This is our own size guide: this skirt is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
Get into the swing of those colder days approaching with this 70s Wick Circle Skirt in Clay Red! She’s worn at the waist and runs into a flattering, flowy semi-swing skirt. Made of a thicker and firm, yet supple, black fabric with a light stretch and an eye-catching orange floral pattern. Match with a turtleneck top to complete the look!
- Semi-swing style
- Side pockets
- Hidden zipper and hook closure at the back
- Hits below the knee at a height of 1.70m / 5'7"
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Polyester
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold
- Do not bleach
- Made in Turkey