Banned Retro 70s What A Darling Floral Blouse in Black
If you're in between sizes, we recommend ordering up so the buttons stay closed. The fabric has no stretch.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Bust||Length|
Almost out of stock!
|34||6||2||86 - 92||52|
|S||36||8||4||90 - 96||52|
|M||38||10||6||94 - 102||53|
|L||40||12||8||100 - 108||53|
|42||14||10||106 - 114||53|
When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP! you will be 99% sure of the right size in this garment.
This is our own size guide: this garment is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
Flower power, every minute, every hour with this 70s What A Darling Floral Satin Blouse in Black! She features a pointy collar, long sleeves and a row of pearly buttons down the front. Made of a supple and smooth, black fabric (doesn't stretch) for a lovely fit. Love, peace and this blouse!
- Pointy collar
- Long sleeves
- Row of buttons down the front
- Long enough to pair with regular trousers
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Polyester
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Hang to dry
- Ironing reverse cold
- Do not bleach