Compania Fantastica 70s Staci Stripes Skirt in Multi
If you're in between sizes, we recommend ordering up for a comfortable fit. The fabric has a light stretch and the waist band is stretchy.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Waist||Length|
|XS||34 -36||6 - 8||2 - 4||68 - 74||74|
|S||36 - 38||8 - 10||4 - 6||72 - 78||75|
|M||38 - 40||10 - 12||6 - 8||76 - 84||78|
|L||40 - 42||12 - 14||8 - 10||82 - 90||81|
|XL||42 - 44||14 - 16||10 - 12||88 - 96||84|
When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP!, you will be 99% sure of the right size in this skirt.
This is our own size guide: this skirt is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
''Sometimes all you need is a little splash of colour!'' No problem with this 70s Staci Stripes Skirt in Multi ;-) This beauty can be worn high at the waist and is made of a supple and smooth fabric with a light stretch that is a joy to wear. Pair her with the matching top for a gorgeous collision of bold and beautiful colours. POW!
- Straight style
- Stretchy waist band
- Slit at the back
- No zipper or buttons
- Our redhead model Vanessa Frankenstein height: 1.67m / 5'5''
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Polyester
- 100% Lining polyester
- Handwash cold (don't leave it in the water)
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Machine wash DELICATE
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold
- Do not bleach