King Louie 70s Serena Carioca Button Skirt in Black
If you're in between sizes and have a fuller waist, we recommend ordering up. The fabric has no stretch.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Waist||Length|
|34||34||6||2||64 - 70||63|
|36||36||8||4||68 - 74||64|
|38||38||10||6||72 - 78||65|
|40||40||12||8||76 - 82||66|
|42||42||14||10||80 - 86||67|
|44||44||16||12||84 - 90||69|
When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP!, you will be 99% sure of the right size in this skirt.
This is our own size guide: this skirt is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
Bloom, grow and blossom in this 70s Serena Carioca Button Skirt in Black! Elegant, playful and a lovely fit, what's not to love?! ;-) Made of a supple and breezy, black, crêpe-like viscose (doesn't stretch) with a colourful print that will move beautifully with every step you take. Your wardrobe surely will blossom with this Serena Skirt!
- Semi-swing style
- Belt loops
- Row of buttons at the front
- Side pockets
- No zipper
- Hits the knee at a height of 1.70m / 5'7''
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Viscose
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold
- Do not bleach