King Louie 70s Rosie Polkadot Blouse in Autumn Blue
If you're in between sizes and have a fuller bust, we recommend ordering up so the buttons remain closed. The fabric doesn’t stretch.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Bust||Length|
|34||34||6||2||82 - 88||65|
|36||36||8||4||86 - 92||66|
|38||38||10||6||90 - 96||67|
|40||40||12||8||94 - 100||68|
|42||42||14||10||98 - 104||69|
|44||44||16||12||102 - 108||70|
When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP!, you will be 99% sure of the right size in this dress.
This is our own size guide: this dress is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
We are totally dotty about this 70s Rosie Polkadot Blouse in Autumn Blue! From her elegant long sleeves and playful pointy collar down to the iconic cream-coloured dots... Rosie has everything our vintage heart desires! Made of a thin and supple, petrol-blue viscose (doesn't stretch) that is a joy to wear. Surrender yourself to this King Louie stunner!
- Pointy collar
- Long sleeves
- Buttoned cuffs
- Slightly tailored
- Button fastening down the front
- Long enough to pair with regular trousers
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Viscose
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold
- Do not bleach
- Made in Turkey