King Louie 70s Rosie Carioca Blouse in Black
If you're in between sizes, we recommend ordering up so the buttons remain closed. The fabric has no stretch.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Bust||Length|
|34||34||6||2||80 - 86||63|
|36||36||8||4||84 - 90||64|
|38||38||10||6||90 - 96||65|
|40||40||12||8||94 - 100||66|
|42||42||14||10||100 - 106||67|
|44||44||16||12||104 - 110||68|
When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP! you will be 99% sure of the right size in this garment.
This is our own size guide: this garment is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
This 70s Rosie Carioca Blouse in Black looks like a real work of art! From her elegant long sleeves and playful pointed collar down to the crêpe-like fabric strewn with flowers... Rosie has everything our vintage heart desires! Made of a non-stretchy, black viscose that is a joy to wear. Surrender yourself to this King Louie stunner!
- Pointed collar
- Long sleeves
- Buttoned cuffs
- Slightly tailored
- Front button closure
- Long enough to pair with regular trousers
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Viscose
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold
- Do not bleach