King Louie 70s Rollneck Dashi Top in Grape Red
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Length|
Almost out of stock!
This is our own size guide: this garment is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies. To avoid any confusion we didn't mention specific measurements. Check our size guide and our possibly mentioned TIP! for your perfect size!
New autumn/winter collection ~ This 70s Rollneck Dashi Top in Grape Red is a wardrobe essential! In the 70s the turtleneck was an iconic garment worn by enlightened and intelligent feminists. Nowadays, the position of women has improved dramatically but that doesn't mean that we don't want to look fabulous in a turtleneck as well! She is styled with a playful roll neck, long sleeves and is made of a supple and stretchy fabric in a stripe pattern and woven with glitter. The ways of styling this beauty are endless! ;-)
- Roll neck
- Long sleeves
- Long enough to pair with regular trousers
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 83% Lyocel
- 15% Polyester
- 2% Elastane
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold
- Do not bleach
- Made in Turkey