King Louie 70s Nola Scarf in Sandelwood Red
Taking your winter style to new heights while keeping warm at the same time has never been easier thanks to this 70s Nola Scarf in Sandelwood Red! The perfect addition to your winter wardrobe! This long scarf is made of a lovely and warm, stretchy, dark-red wool blend in a knitted ajour pattern. This solid-coloured scarf goes great with almost every winter coat. Wrap her around your neck once, or multiple times and brave the cold in style!
- Long, rectangular shape
- Scalloped trim
- Knitted ajour pattern
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 50% Wool
- 30% Nylon
- 20% Acryl
Do not wring.
- Handwash cold (don't leave it in the water)
- Wash inside out
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Dry clean
- Ironing reverse cold
- Avoid contact with water/parfum/cleaning agent