King Louie 70s Marion Tennessee Blouse in Black
If you're in between sizes and have a full cup (D+), we recommend ordering up. The fabric doesn't stretch.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Bust||Length|
|34||34||6||2||86 - 92||59|
|36||36||8||4||90 - 96||61|
|38||38||10||6||94 - 100||63|
|40||12||8||100 - 106||65|
Almost out of stock!
|42||14||10||104 - 110||67|
Completely sold out!
|44||16||12||110 - 116||69|
When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP!, you will be 99% sure of the right size in this dress.
This is our own size guide: this dress is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
Love, peace and this 70s Marion Tennessee Blouse in Black, please! This blouse features a playful collar, long sleeves and a row of buttons down the front. Made of a supple and breezy, black 100% viscose (doesn't stretch) with the look of crêpe and a stunning floral print.
- Long sleeves
- Button closure down the front
- Long enough to pair with regular trousers
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Viscose
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold
- Do not bleach