Tamaris 70s Lori Suedine Boots in Black
Getting a chance to wear fabulous boots like these 70s Lori Suedine Boots in Black turns our winter frown upside down! These 70s inspired lace-up boots are super versatile and made of soft, black faux suede with a shaft that ends above the calf and a modest heel with special anti-shock technology. Thanks to the soft 'touch it' footbed you'll be light on your feet all day long. These versatile boots look great when paired with short skirts and dresses. Show off your beautiful legs this winter!
- Faux suede
- Lace-up fastening (non-adjustable)
- Almond toe
- Heel with anti-shock technology
- Side zip closure
- Elastic inset
- Soft 'touch it' footbed
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- Silvertone base metal
- Synthetic sole
- Avoid contact with water/parfum/cleaning agent