Bright and Beautiful 70s Harlow Tweed Coat in Brown
If you're in between sizes and prefer wearing thick sweaters/cardigans during winter, we recommend ordering up.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Armpit-armpit||Waist||Sleeve||Length|
This is our own size guide: this garment is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies. To avoid any confusion we didn't mention specific measurements. Check our size guide and our possibly mentioned TIP! for your perfect size!
We have spotted your new favourite coat... just look at this 70s Harlow Tweed Coat in Brown! She features a wide lapel collar, long puff sleeves and a double button row. Your silhouette will be perfectly defined by the slim waist and belt combined with the slightly flared skirt, ooh la la. Made of a sturdy, yet supple fabric (doesn't stretch) with a classic check pattern and fully lined for extra comfort. The search for the perfect coat is officially over ;-)
- Lapel collar
- Long puff sleeves
- Double button row
- Detachable belt
- Stormflap with buttons at the back
- Flap pockets with button closure at the front
- Fully lined with quilted lining
- Hits below the knee at a height of 1.70m / 5'7"
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Lining polyester
- 97% Polyester
- 3% Elastane
- Dry clean