Mademoiselle YéYé 70s Gloria Striped Turtleneck in Black and Gold
If you're in between sizes, we recommend ordering up. The fabric doesn't stretch.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Length|
This is our own size guide: this garment is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies. To avoid any confusion we didn't mention specific measurements. Check our size guide and our possibly mentioned TIP! for your perfect size!
You almost hope for bad weather so you can take this 70s Gloria Striped Turtleneck out of your closet!
The turtleneck was in the 70s an iconic garment for the enlightened and intelligent feminists, anno 2017, the position of women has improved drastically but that doesn't mean that we don't want to look fabulous in a turtleneck as well! This stunner features a playful turtleneck and a striped pattern with a sparkling, gold coloured lurex thread. Made from a fine knitted, black and cream coloured cotton blend (doesn't stretch) that is slightly transparent. Be a woman, be fierce and shine like never before in this turtleneck!
- Long sleeves
- Gold coloured lurex thread
- Long enough to pair with regular trousers
- PETA approved
- The featured skirt is no longer available in our shop
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 45% Cotton
- 45% Polyester
- 10% lurex
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold
- Made in Turkey