LE PEP 70s Debbie Skirt in Golden Yellow
If you're in between sizes and have a fuller hip, we recommend ordering up. The fabric has a light stretch.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Waist||Hip||Length|
|34||6||2||62 - 68||90 - 98||64|
|S||36||8||4||66 - 72||94 - 102||65|
Temporarily sold out!
|38||10||6||70 - 76||98 - 106||66|
|L||40||12||8||74 - 80||102 - 110||66|
|XL||42||14||10||78 - 84||108 - 116||67|
Almost out of stock!
|44||16||12||82 - 88||114 - 122||67|
When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP!, you will be 99% sure of the right size in this skirt.
This is our own size guide: this skirt is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
New autumn/winter collection ~ This 70s Debbie Skirt in Golden Yellow makes our heart skip a beat! Playful, feminine and typical seventies due to her flattering straight style, the patch pockets and the slit at the front. Made of a soft and supple, ribbed cotton blend in a golden yellow hue with a light stretch for a lovely fit. Your legs take centre stage in this corduroy cutie!
- Straight style
- Front pockets
- Front slit
- Hidden zipper at the back
- Hits just below the knee at a height of 1.70m / 5'7"
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 97% Cotton
- 3% Elastane
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold
- Do not bleach