King Louie 70s Asha Duchesse Bell Sleeve Top in Moonlight Blue
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Length|
This is our own size guide: this garment is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies. To avoid any confusion we didn't mention specific measurements. Check our size guide and our possibly mentioned TIP! for your perfect size!
Opt for a casual cute seventies look with this 70s Asha Duchesse Bell Sleeve Top in Moonlight Blue! She flaunts a round neckline, long puff sleeves with small cuffs, an openwork pattern and is embellished with adorable embroidered flowers in shades of pink. Made of a knitted, soft and stretchy blend of acrylic, wool and mohair in lavender blue that is a joy to wear. Match Asha with flared trousers to complete the look!
- Round neckline
- Long puff sleeves
- Stretchy ribbed trims
- Long enough to pair with regular trousers
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 47% Acryl
- 30% Polyamid
- 15% Wool
- 8% Mohair
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold
- Do not bleach