Sugarhill Brighton 70s Alva Embroidered Top in Off White
If you're in between sizes and have a full cup (D+), we recommend ordering up. The fabric doesn't stretch.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Length|
|8||34 - 36||6 - 8||2 - 4||62|
|10||36 - 38||8 - 10||4 - 6||63|
|12||38 - 40||10 - 12||6 - 8||65|
|14||40 - 42||12 - 14||8 - 10||66|
|16||42 - 44||14 - 16||10 - 12||67|
|18||44 - 46||16 - 18||12 - 14||67|
These are British sizes. When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP!, you will be 99% sure of the right size in this garment.
This is our own size guide: this garment is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
New spring/summer collection ~ We are totally in love with this 70s Alva Embroidered Top in Off White! She features a square neckline, short puff sleeves with elastic smocking, embroidered flowers and toucans as well as openwork detailing. Made of breezy, non-stretchy cotton in off-white with the look and feel of linen. Has she set your heart aflutter? ;-)
- Loose-fit style
- Square neckline
- Short puff sleeves with elastic smocking
- Openwork detailing
- Long enough to pair with regular trousers
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Cotton
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold
- Do not bleach