King Louie 70s Alba Zoot Coat in Dragonfly
If you're in between sizes and prefer wearing thick sweaters/cardigans during winter, we recommend ordering up.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Bust||Sleeve||Length|
Almost out of stock!
This coat is measured flat, at the front. Please compare these measurements with one of your own COATS (not your body) to determine your size.
This is our own size guide: this coat is tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
''It's so fluffy!'' Yes, it is. This 70s Alba Zoot Coat in Dragonfly is destined to become your new favourite coat! A fabulous style with an over-sized look, a rounded lapel collar and handy side pockets. Alba is made of a beautiful quality, soft, teal-blue faux fur (doesn't stretch) and finished off with a smooth satin-like lining featuring a flower print. We love fluffy coats but we love animals even more so please keep in mind: no animals were harmed during the making of this coat ;-)
- Over-sized look
- Rounded lapel collar
- Long sleeves
- Side pockets
- Hidden snap closure down the front
- Fully lined
- Hits above the knee at a height of 1.70m / 5'7"
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Polyester
- 100% Lining polyester
- Dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- No ironing