Closet London 60s Vickie Puffed Sleeve Dress in Lilac
If you're in between sizes and have a full cup (D+) and/or a fuller hip, we recommend ordering up. The fabric barely stretches.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Bust||Waist||Hip||Length|
|8||34 - 36||6 - 8||2 - 4||84 - 90||68 - 74||90 - 98||94|
|10||36 - 38||8 - 10||4 - 6||88 - 94||72 - 78||94 - 102||94|
|12||38 - 40||10 - 12||6 - 8||92 - 98||76 - 82||100 - 108||95|
|14||40 - 42||12 - 14||8 - 10||96 - 102||82 - 88||106 - 114||95|
|16||42 - 44||14 - 16||10 - 12||100 - 106||88 - 94||110 - 118||96|
These are English sizes. When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP! you will be 99% sure of the right size in this dress.
This is our own size guide: this dress is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
Look fabulous in this 60s Vickie Puffed Sleeve Dress in Lilac! This sixties doll dress features short puffed sleeves, tie straps that highlight your waist and a flattering A-line skirt... isn't she just perfect?! Made of a supple, crêpe-like fabric in lilac with a light stretch. Dress to impress with a little help from Vickie. You look so amazing, doll!
- A-line style
- Round neckline
- Short puffed sleeves
- Fixed tie straps
- Gold toned zipper at the back
- Hits just above the knee at a height of 1.70m / 5'7"
- The featured necklace is not available in our shop
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 94% Polyester
- 6% Elastane
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold
- Made in UK