Banned Retro 60s Vanilla Top in Red and White
True to size.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Length|
Almost out of stock!
Temporarily sold out!
This is our own size guide: this garment is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies. To avoid any confusion we didn't mention specific measurements. Check our size guide and our possibly mentioned TIP! for your perfect size!
Feel the sixties vibe with this 60s Vanilla Top in Red and White! Simple and yet so elegant due to the adorable detailing! The top features a beautiful slash neckline and sleeves finished off with slits and little bows, só cute! Made from a lovely supple, stretchy, lipstick red viscose blend with a white zigzag pattern that will keep its shape, even after a few washes. A versatile top which can't be missed in every vintage loving lady's wardrobe ;-)
- Slash neckline
- 3/4 sleeves with slits
- Fixed bows
- Scalloped hem
- Long enough to pair with regular trousers
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 70% Viscose
- 30% Nylon
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold