Bright and Beautiful 60s Tova Striped Quirky Turtleneck Top in Red
If you're in between sizes and have a full cup (D+), we recommend ordering up for a nice fit. The fabric is stretchy.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Length|
|34 - 36||6 - 8||2 - 4||60|
Temporarily sold out!
|38 - 40||10 - 12||6 - 8||62|
|42 - 44||14 - 16||10 - 12||64|
This is our own size guide: this garment is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies. To avoid any confusion we didn't mention specific measurements. Check our size guide and our possibly mentioned TIP! for your perfect size!
This 60s Tova Stripes Quirky Turtleneck Top in Red is a wardrobe essential! The turtleneck has been a favourite for many years; she was a huge trend in 1920 but made a comeback in 1960. 1967 was even crowned the year of the turtleneck... we love to bring back this trend. Create the most stunning sixties looks with Tova! A feast for the eyes thanks to her playful turtleneck and the woven Lurex and a joy to wear thanks to the stretchy, striped viscose blend. The best time to wear a turtleneck is all the time ;-)
- Long sleeves
- Long enough to pair with regular trousers
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 75% Viscose
- 20% lurex
- 5% Nylon
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- No ironing
- Do not bleach