Banned Retro 60s The Modernist Two Tone Pumps in Mustard and Burgundy
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Heel|
This is our own size guide: this shoe is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies. To avoid any confusion we didn't mention specific measurements. Check our size guide and our possibly mentioned TIP! for your perfect size!
Why limit yourself to one colour if you can wear pumps with two fabulous autumnal shades, like these 60s The Modernist Two Tone Pumps in Mustard and Burgundy! The perfect pumps to pair with all of your playful retro outfits! Made of faux suede in burgundy red and mustard yellow, featuring an almond toe, a high heel and a soft footbed. Have you thought of all the fabulous ways you're going to style these beauties?
- Faux suede
- Almond toe
- High heel
- Comfortable footbed
- Non-skid outsole
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- Synthetic sole
- Avoid contact with water/parfum/cleaning agent