Blutsgeschwister 60s Spy of Love Trench Coat in Delft Porcelain Blue
If you're in between sizes and have a full cup size (D+) and/or a full hip? We recommend ordering up to ensure a comfy fit. The fabric has no stretch.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Armpit-armpit||Waist||Hip||Sleeve||Length|
This coat is measured flat, at the front. Please compare these measurements with one of your own COATS (not your body) to determine your size.
This is our own size guide: this coat is tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
You will look forward to those rainy days with this 60s Spy of Love Trench Coat in Delft Porcelain Blue hanging in your closet! This trench coat is not afraid of a bit of rain... she's made of material that is water-resistant to 8000 mm ;-) She combines functionality and elegance with her classic detailing like the double-breasted button closure, the lapel collar that can also worn closed, the tie belt at the waist and the long sleeves with belted cuffs. Thanks to the playful A-line and lined 'slit' she is also super comfy to wear. Made of a smooth and supple fabric in white (doesn't stretch!) with a Delft Porcelain Blue print and fully lined with a dark blue fabric. Surely you need this striking trench cutie in your coat collection?
- Long sleeves with belted cuffs
- Lapel collar that can be worn closed
- Double-breasted button closure
- Detachable tie belt
- Side pockets
- Lined 'slit'
- Fully lined
- Wind- and waterproof
- Member of the Fair Wear Foundation
- Our stunning redhead Vanessa Frankenstein height: 1.67m / 5'5''
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Lining polyester
- 90% Polyester
- 10% Elastane
Blutsgeschwister is a member of the Fair Wear Foundation.
- Handwash cold (don't leave it in the water)
- Wash inside out
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- No ironing