King Louie 60s Rosabelle Blouse in Blue
If you're in between sizes, we recommend ordering up so the buttons stay closed. The fabric is stretchy.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Bust||Waist||Length|
|XS||34 - 36||6 - 8||2 - 4||84 - 90||66 - 72||55|
|S||36 - 38||8 - 10||4 - 6||88 - 94||70 - 76||56|
|M||38 - 40||10 - 12||6 - 8||92 - 100||74 - 82||58|
|L||40 - 42||12 - 14||8 - 10||100 - 108||82 - 90||60|
|XL||42 - 44||14 - 16||10 - 12||108 - 116||90 - 98||63|
When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP! you will be 99% sure of the right size in this garment.
This is our own size guide: this garment is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
You'll want to wear this 60s Rosabelle Blouse in Blue all day, every day! She features a cute Peter Pan collar, short sleeves and a row of buttons down the front. The supple, stretchy and smooth, dark-blue fabric is a joy to wear. It's always 'flower o'clock' with Rosabelle!
- Peter Pan collar
- Short sleeves
- Front button closure
- Long enough to pair with regular trousers
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 90% Polyester
- 10% Elastane
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Natural drying flat
- Ironing reverse cold
- Do not bleach
- Made in Turkey