King Louie 60s Rollneck Solo Top in Pine Green
True to size. The fabric is stretchy.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Length|
This is our own size guide: this garment is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies. To avoid any confusion we didn't mention specific measurements. Check our size guide and our possibly mentioned TIP! for your perfect size!
New autumn/winter collection ~ It's all about the basics! That's why this 60s Rollneck Solo Top in Pine Green is a wardrobe essential! In the 60s and 70s the turtleneck was an iconic garment worn by enlightened and intelligent feminists. Nowadays, the position of women has improved drastically but that doesn't mean that we don't want to look fabulous in a turtleneck as well! Made of a soft, supple and stretchy, dark-green viscose blend in a fine openwork cable knit. This cutie is a fall must-have!
- Long sleeves
- Openwork pattern
- Scalloped ribbed trim
- Long enough to pair with regular trousers
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 55% Viscose
- 45% Polyamid
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold
- Do not bleach