Erstwilder 60s Prince of the Prarie Black-Footed Ferret Brooch
Would you turn a prince down? We just can't say no to this 60s Prince of the Prairie Black-Footed Ferret Brooch! This Weasley fella, also known as the American Polecat, went extinct in the wild back in 1986, only to return to the prairies of America and Canada. He's handmade, hand painted and made from several layers of resin. Order it quickly before he's 'extinct' at TopVintage ;-)
- Silver toned pin closure
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- Silvertone base metal
- Avoid contact with water/parfum/cleaning agent